Our Covid-19 Response
A Message from MAID WITH JOY on COVID-19:
Creating a clean and healthy environment in the homes of our customers is our top priority. With the evolving situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reinforce that Maid with Joy is here for you, your family, and for our community.
Through our existing safety protocols, and new protocols researched by us due to the pandemic, we are prepared to leverage our 35 years of experience to keep your home clean and healthy. We can help you if we all use common sense and follow the guidelines set out by our government.
- We are in daily communication with our crews. If they or anyone in their household is showing any cold or flu like symptoms, we will reschedule your cleaning with another crew or for a later date.
- If anyone in your household is or feels ill, we ask that you please keep us all safe and reschedule the cleaning for a later date.
- Our crews have masks, booties and gloves to wear while in your home.
- We know how important social distancing is. Therefore, if you are at home during your cleaning, please do your best to maintain a safe distance. This can be done by letting the crew start in one area of the house while you’re in another area or perhaps going for a stroll while they clean.
- Sanitizing surface areas is important. Our crews can pay special attention to surfaces that may be getting extra use, especially if you have children at home. Let us know if you’d like to schedule additional time to have them detail doorknobs, cabinet handles, faucets, light switches, phones, food containers, etc.
- We have available for you an enhanced sanitizing solution, Monofoil, for extra protection.
- We are here to help. If there are any additional services you might need outside of house cleaning, please let us know and we will do our best to help.