Construction and remodeling projects tend to leave a mess once the actual construction is completed. Do you really have time to tackle all the dust and debri? It is an overwhelming undertaking cleaning a new or remodeled house. Schedule with Maid with Joy you’ll be thrilled to move into a sparkling clean home.
Maid with Joy has experienced housekeepers who have performed construction clean-ups for established contractors, builders and real estate agents . We have built relationships with companies throughout the Greater Los Angeles area and our housekeepers have cleaned both new construction and remodels. Our professionals are experienced at cleaning high end interiors and are knowledgeable about using the proper products to clean a variety of surfaces: stone, marble, granite, brass, stainless steel, polished nickel, ceramic tiles, cement, glass, porcelain, wood.
When we send an experienced team to clean a home or fine estate, they most typically do the following to prepare a home for move-in or sale. Your customized list may include these details:
- Kitchen: detail interior and exterior of all cabinets, closets, drawers, ovens, refrigerators, hardware. Wipe all surface areas to remove fine dust including: counters, walls, sinks, and open shelving. Shine fixtures.
- Bathrooms: clean all surface areas including inside and outside of all cabinets and drawers. Dust all walls and doors. Clean all toilets, sinks and bathtubs. Shine all fixtures, glass and mirrors.
- Bedrooms: Wipe shelving in all closets, dust walls, baseboards, doors, windowsills.
- Common areas: dust all walls, baseboards and window frames.
- Vacuum: corners and edges, Mop or vacuum.
- Windows: Use special blades to remove overspray, clean all glass, screens, casings, sashes, shutters, frames and tracks.
- Lighting: dust all lights, sconces.
- Fireplaces: dust and clean the hearth and mantel.